Wednesday 22 May 2013

I don't have green fingers but I have green dreams...

I am a rubbish gardener, I really try but most of the time I fail. Therefore I have immense respect for people who are good with plants. And some of the best show their work every year in the fabulous Chelsea Flower Show in London. I have never been but I always love to watch it on BBC. This amazing green contest celebrate this year 100 years of existence. Quite amazing! Funny enough, the winner is not from Britain but from Australia and the winning garten, "Trailfinders", is stunning.
Here is a taster:


 
As I am unable to attend in person, I decided to celebrate the wonderful efforts of all the featured gardeners by creating a green treasury. Just by coincidence, my green little lizard earings have been feaured in one too (by Judy from Judygovintage). Here are both for your inspiration...
 








https://www.etsy.com/uk/treasury/MTI2NzQ0NDJ8MjcyMTkxMTE4OQ/the-constant-gardener?ref=pr_treasury

 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/treasury/NjQxNDMzM3wyNzI0NDg4MjQy/the-rain-made-it-that-much-greener?index=0&ref=pr_favetreasuries&atr_uid=

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment